- Snail Mail – Pipsticks makes this super easy for you! Just decorate, keep your message short and sweet, and stick it in the post.
- Planner / Agenda – If you’re a planner, the variety of stickers are a great way to decorate your pages.
- Free Printables – There are tons of fun and free printables on the Pipsticks Blog! I especially love the Incentive Charts and Stick ’em Up Placemats. So fun!
- Art Journals – Use them in your own art journal or traveler’s notebook. Kid’s will love them for this too! Benjamin has had his own art journal, where he practices skills, for the past two [tot] school years. Peeling and sticking is excellent for developing those fine motor skills in toddlers. Give ’em a blank page and let them have at it.
- Decorate #allthethings – There are so many fun ways to use stickers to collage all your favorite things. Check out these Sticker Bomb Hangers, these DIY Sticker Crowns, and Superhero Wrist Bands. For a fun DIY for yourself, purchase a clear iPhone case and sticker bomb it!
Whatever you decide to do with your sticker subscription, have fun with it! I’d love to hear some of your ideas in the comments!