Ya’ll, I am so excited to tell you about one of my new favorite subscriptions – Pipsticks! If you’re a sticker lover like me, this monthly pack of awesome goodies will bring you so much joy. If you like stickers but have no idea what you’d do with them, keep reading for a few of my favorites ideas.
“Designed to electrify the imaginations of sticker lovers everywhere, Pipsticks delivers a perfectly curated pack of stickers to your doorstep – or mailbox as it may be – each and every month.”
This sticker club takes me right back to my 90’s childhood, when I was filling sticker books and trading with my BFF. I am so excited to be able to share that fun experience with my son! Pipsticks offers several monthly subscriptions. The Kid’s Club Classic comes with 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 4 sheets of craft paper. For those of us
pretending to be grown ups, the Pro Club Classic includes 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 1 quote card. Both sticker pack subscriptions are $14.95 a month. There are Petite clubs too. You can find the deets here.
We recently received our first Pipsticks Pro Pack to share and it was so much fun to go through! For the last 8 months or so, Benjamin has enjoyed “writing” pen pals (#benpals on Insta) and sending snail mail. He decided he would use his stickers on a letter to his cousin, Aiden.
Perhaps my favorite thing about the pack is the postcard, which comes with a ready-to-send stamp and plenty of room to decorate. Decorating the front definitely took me back to my sticker book days and offered the same relaxing experience my adult coloring books give me. It was super fun and I can’t wait to send it in the mail!
Here are 5 ways to use your awesome sticker subscription:
- Snail Mail – Pipsticks makes this super easy for you! Just decorate, keep your message short and sweet, and stick it in the post.
- Planner / Agenda – If you’re a planner, the variety of stickers are a great way to decorate your pages.
- Free Printables – There are tons of fun and free printables on the Pipsticks Blog! I especially love the Incentive Charts and Stick ’em Up Placemats. So fun!
- Art Journals – Use them in your own art journal or traveler’s notebook. Kid’s will love them for this too! Benjamin has had his own art journal, where he practices skills, for the past two [tot] school years. Peeling and sticking is excellent for developing those fine motor skills in toddlers. Give ’em a blank page and let them have at it.
- Decorate #allthethings – There are so many fun ways to use stickers to collage all your favorite things. Check out these Sticker Bomb Hangers, these DIY Sticker Crowns, and Superhero Wrist Bands. For a fun DIY for yourself, purchase a clear iPhone case and sticker bomb it!
Whatever you decide to do with your sticker subscription, have fun with it! I’d love to hear some of your ideas in the comments!
*I received a Pro Pack from Pipsticks in order to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.