- 3-4 slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse® Hearty White Bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Seasoning of your choice. I used Italian Seasoning.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a clean pair of kitchen scissors, cut the bread into small pieces.
- Toss in a bowl with a splash of EVOO. Sprinkle the seasoning and toss. Add EVOO and seasoning if needed. Be careful not to soak the bread or it won’t toast well.
- Place on a lined cooking sheet (with parchment paper or non-stick foil) and bake for 10-15 minutes. I moved around/flipped about halfway through and mine were perfect at 12 minutes.