Honestly, the products smell incredible and we just really love them. The first thing I ever tried with the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Cream, which I still use. I use the Kid version on Benjamin. After that, Ben and I ventured into the shampoos and conditioners. We’ve tried and loved several of them. He’s currently using the African Water Mint and Ginger Detox & Refresh Hair and Scalp shampoo and conditioner. (Whoa. Say that 3x fast). I’m using the Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil product line, which “infuses hair with intensive moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients to soften and revitalize hair while protecting distressed hair from environmental influences”.
- Manuka Honey – Anti-inflammatory properties smooth hair. Helps create a moisturizing barrier to re-hydrate hair.
- Mafura Oil – High level of beneficial oleic acid help replenish oils stripped from hair.
- African Rock Fig – Contains antioxidant Vitamin C, which helps keep hair looking vibrant.
I’m also loving this Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir after styling to condition and control frizz, while adding shine.
As I mentioned above, we also trust these products on our son which is huge! In addition to their hair products, he’s been using Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo and Manuka Honey & Provence Lavender Baby Nighttime Soothing Shampoo & Bath Milk. Both smell divine. What I also really love about these products is the price point! Typically around $10-12.
Recently I used me Essential Rewards points to purchase the NEW A.R.T. Skin Care System from Young Living. The system includes 3 skin care products:
- A.R.T. Gentle Cleanser – Removes dirt, oil, makeup, and supports skin’s natural pH balance. Feels very light and is suitable for all skin types.
- A.R.T. Refreshing Toner – Follow the foaming cleanser with this toner to help remove excess residue and skin particles. Help pores appear smaller and create the appearance of toned skin.
- A.R.T. Light Moisturizer – Finally, use the light moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. It supports skin elasticity and hydrates the skin.
In addition to these I also purchased the A.R.T. Cream Masque. The products work great, smell fantastic, and the packaging is gorgeous! These are not your drug store face and skin care products and the prices definitely reflect that. It’s a splurge for sure but one I’m so glad I’ve made! I’m hooked!
So, there you have it!
P.S. – This is super exciting because when I started this blog post, I didn’t know that Young Living’s May promos would offer so many of the same products! So, so good! If you’re interested in more information about Young Living essential oils or have any questions at all about my skin care regimen, feel free to shoot me an email!