Happy Friday, friends! I hope this week has treated you well. It’s been so crazy around here! Benjamin woke up sick on Monday and he’s never really sick. Of course he would be sick when my parents had just flown in the day before for a very short trip! *eye roll* Thankfully, it was only bad for two days and he’s been recovering since. He’s only got the sniffles now but we still canceled our playdates/plans this week to be safe. I’m looking forward to this weekend! I’m finally getting my eyes checked out and I have two special photography sessions lined up. I thought it would be fun to head into this weekend with a little link love. Enjoy!
|photo credit: Roxana B Photography via Sandyalamode.com|
- This Mommy and Me Secret Garden Dessert Party via Sandy a la mode is just so pretty! I had to add it to my Dreamy Girl Birthday Parties on Pinterest. I love a good, themed party, don’t you? I’ve got tons on my Pinterest board.
- These fun mini monograms by Stitched for Y’all are just $2.00 for a sheet and have me monograming allllll the things. So cute!
|photo credit: @bettinarlooney|
- I would LOVE a pair of these (or similar) fun Elina Linardaki sandals. Each pair is handcrafted in Greece.
|photo credit: The Creativity Exchange|
- How precious is this Freddie the Firefly Whirlygig?? My grandparents make the most whimsical creatures for your garden and you can find them in their etsy shop, CCGiftsandGadgets.
|photo credit: Sugar & Cloth|
- Umm, yum!! I’ll brb while I go make this Frosted Circus Animal Bark Recipe by Sugar & Cloth because HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT THIS IN MY LIFE?! (Obviously this was made for me since it was originally published on my birthday thankyouverymuch.)