- Approx. 10 Chicken Tenderloins (You can cook chicken breasts but they’ll take longer)
- BBQ Sauce of your choice (I told you this was EASY, although you’re welcome to make your own!)
- Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns Party-size pack (12-count). They’re always baked the right way with special touches and the widest variety of yummy flavors, including White, Sesame, Potato, Sweet & Soft, and Wheat.
|Enjoy this $1.00 OFF coupon!|
- Place chicken tenderloins in the Crockpot (or similar). You don’t have to have marinated over night, although you’re welcome to, of course. I just pour in and completely cover the chicken with the BBQ sauce. I make sure to move everything around so that sauce gets on the bottom too. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- When it’s been cooking 2 hours, take off the lid and very carefully shred the chicken using two forks. Mix well into the sauce and re-cover for 1 hour on low.
- Some people like toasted buns, which you can do in the toaster oven or bake just before the chicken is ready. These slider buns are fantastic straight out of the bag!