*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate and sponsored links. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Here it is!! Of all the holiday gift guides this year, I have enjoyed finding the best toys, books, products, and experiences for kids, the most! Below, you’ll find my favorite picks for the best Christmas gifts for kids, no matter your budget. If you missed it, here is the Gift Guide for Her, Gift Guide for Him, 10 Fun Stocking Stuffers under $10 for Young Kids, and Countdown to Christmas: The Best List of Holiday Advent Ideas to Buy or DIY.
- Kids Lava Rock Beaded Bracelet Essential Oil Diffuser – Pair with a child-friendly Young Living Essential Oils blend, formulated to encourage confidence, relaxation, and more.
- OOLY, Color Appeel Crayon Sticks, Set of 12 – Hands down, our favorite art supply! They’re not messy and last a [really] long time. Perfect with any coloring book or drawing pad for your favorite budding artist.
- Any of the “Little People, Big Dreams” books! These books are so beautifully written and illustrated. They’re sure to inspire any young (or not-so-young) reader.
- *FAVORITE PICK* Mayka Toy Block Tape – Instantly transform nearly any surface into a base for toy building blocks, figures and more. Simply cut, shape, and stick to play. It’s reusable and compatible with all leading toy brick brands.
- Eeboo “I Never Forget A Face” Memory Game
- Plush Organs
- Gummy Bear Lights
- Mini Dot Apron (seriously, so cute!)
- *FAVORITE PICK* STEM Club Toy Subscription: 3-4 or 5-7 or 8-13 year olds – This is a fun, unique “club” subscription box that include monthly age-appropriate STEM toys, to excite “young learners with hands-on experiments and explorations of electricity, earth science, and simple math.” Benjamin would LOVE this!
|Learn more: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter|
- *FAVORITE PICK* ZURU Hamsters in a House – Benjamin loves his ZURU Hamsters in a House! The adorable hamsters “come alive” and “buzz, scoot, scurry, and zoom” around their ever-growing world. We have the Burger Diner from the newly-released House Food Frnzy Play sets. This collection comes with 11 new hamsters to collect. Perfect for boys and girls who love creating imaginative play, collectible toys, mini toys, and/or food! Currently available at Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, and Amazon. #HamstersinaHouse
- HAPE: 30th Anniversary Dynamo Dominoes – We are huge HAPE fans. Every year we’ve given Benjamin something from HAPE as his one of his main Christmas gifts. We love the quality, and the bold colors. This is on my list to get this year for my little builder.
- *BLACK FRIDAY DEAL* Magformers Standard Set (62-pieces)
- Kala KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele – Santa is leaving this under the tree this year! This came highly-recommended for my music-loving kiddo, as an intro to guitar.
- *FAVORITE PICK* Fender Play – If you’re looking for a creative Christmas gift idea, Fender Play offers 6 and 12-month pre-paid gift cards, starting at $49.99! These subscriptions end up saving you tons of money over the monthly subscription, with the same unlimited access to hundreds of video lessons. This is the creative experience I’m giving my son this year!
|Learn more: Website | Facebook|
- *FAVORITE PICK**BLACK FRIDAY DEAL* Omano JuniorScope, The Ultimate Kids Microscope – This is the HOT STEM gift for kids, ages 8 and up, this holiday season! The JuniorScope is a high-quality, easy-to-use microscope with precision glass optics, giving a crystal clear image of what is on the slide. It’s perfect for any budding scientist! Take advantage of the awesome Black Friday Deal!
- *BLACK FRIDAY DEAL* All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, 16 GB, and Kid-Proof Case – Benjamin received this for Christmas two years ago and he uses it nearly every day. There are so many awesome apps, games, and books available for kids but this can really be a gift for the entire family. I like that you can create multiple profiles. I’ve even got one for myself, that allows me to store books to read on the go. You don’t have to worry about slippery kid hands, with the child-proof case! Ours has been drop (and even thrown *real talk*) countless times, without a crack. Choose from yellow, pink, or blue.
- Be sure to get an additional SD card, so your little one never has to worry about space on the Kindle! We like this one.
- *THIS YEAR’S IT TOY* L.O.L. Surprise! Big Surprise – Regularly $69.99. This is the “it” toy of the year. If you haven’t already purchased it and your child has their heart set, be ready to pay a pretty penny. It’s a little painful including this on the list based on the gouged price, but as a toy, I do think its pretty awesome!
PIN FOR LATER