The holidays are upon us and I, for one, am here for it! I love decorating for Halloween and couldn’t even wait for Oct. 1 to get started. You may remember my Pink & Orange Halloween coffee cart last year. This year I went “witchy”. As always, my goal was to make it magical while still being budget-friendly. I reused the R.I.P. tombstone, Broom Parking sign, and clear pumpkin jar from last year. Everything else (except the mugs!) is new this year. I thought I’d share some inspiration and favorite online finds for creating your own budget-friendly Halloween tiered tray and coffee cart.
This post contains affiliate links.
I am totally new to the tiered trays trend this year. I was so excited to find this smaller rectangular tiered basket for $5 in the Target dollar spot. For the same price I also found what I would consider a mini white round tiered basket as well. So fun and such a score! Because they are smaller than most, I really had to get creative with “mini” decor. Themed tiered trays are also great way to decorate your coffee cart, like I’ve done below!
Ideas for Decorating Your Tiered Basket or Tray
Here are just some ideas for decorating your tiered tray for the holidays. It’s definitely one area where more is more.
- Small decorative signs. I found the cutest wooden signs on Etsy but they weren’t in the budget this year. Walmart had a few in their Halloween decor and I found several at Dollar Tree, like this “Eat Drink and by Scary” sign.
- Wooden beads or other garland. I’ve still got to add a small garland to the front of this top basket. I think that’ll look really great!
- Small figures. In this case – a black cat, standing broomstick, stacked pumpkins, cute witch, or skeleton. There are so many adorable porcelain figures at Dollar Tree, Target, Walmart, etc. for $1-5.
- Themed floral picks (especially if you’re working with a basket like I am)
- Jars, large mugs, a mini cauldron. Anything to hold something equally as fun. Candy, plastic spiders, mini skulls, etc.
Tiered Trays Under $40
Tiered trays can be pretty spendy, even on Amazon. I recommend checking out your local TJ Maxx. I found several styles for decent prices there. Here are some of my favorite Amazon finds under $40.
Not-So-Scary Halloween Tiered Tray Decor
Farmhouse Halloween Tiered Tray Decor
Halloween Tiered Tray Decor Inspiration
There is so much inspiration to be found on Pinterest and Instagram. Search “tiered tray decor” or “tiered tray goodies”.