You turned 5 today.
Let me tell you a little bit more about you, at this moment in your life.
- Your favorite color is blue. Your second favorite color is green. You are in a phase of ranking color and could keep going if I asked you.
- Your favorite TV shows right now are: Power Rangers Ninja Steel, Sofia the First, and The Stinky & Dirty Show. You also love Team Umizoomi, Paw Patrol, and PJ Masks.
- You LOVE music! I don’t think there is anything you love more.
- You are still really into pretend play! You love cooking in your play kitchen, playing with Playdoh, dressing up, and making mud creations outside in your water/dirt table.
- You love building with LEGOS and blocks, putting together puzzles, and any art project.
- You take swim lessons and love your instructor, Jacob.
- You go to nature class with just a handful of boys, whose names you can never remember. (You come by it naturally, as Daddy and I struggle with this too!)
- You’re a tiny jet setter, with nearly 20 flights under your belt. This year we’ve flown across country several times and you’ve handled it like a pro.
- You love your Sunday School class and have recently started telling Mr. Bob the password. (Jesus Loves Me.)
- Your best friend is Ian; formerly known as “Baby Ian”.
- You’ve got awesome ninja skills and dance moves.