Our overall focus this year is on Character Building.
Academic goals include the ability to:
- Write his full name.
- Recognize all letters and know the sound they make.
- Match upper and lowercase letters.
- Write numbers 1-100.
- Learn to tie his own shoes.
- Name coins and know their value.
- Introduction to telling time. (A little early in my opinion, but he’s very interested in this.)
- Introduction to United States, world maps and flags. (Also his interest.)
- Bible Study
- Physical Activity
- Nature Study
- Brain Games + Free Play
BRAIN GAMES + GAME DAY
Update: New blog post – Nature Day Ideas and Wild Explorers Club.