This post contains affiliate links.
I love a good swimsuit! I’m honestly not sure why I love them so much, but I seem to acquire a few more each year. With summer upon us, I have scoured the interwebs for new cute suits, and I feel like there are more options than ever. Here is my list of 12 favorite fun and flirty plus-size swimsuits—several of these are already in my collection, so be sure to check out my notes on sizing, etc.
1. I adore this flounce off-shoulder one piece and plan on purchasing it myself for our upcoming vacation! From the reviews I gather that it’s true to size, and it’s been recommended to size down if you’re between sizes.
2. Separates are great and I’m loving this floral tie crop top bikini top!
3. Swimsuits for All is changing the face (and bodies) of swimwear, and I am here for it! I love so many of the suits on this site. I picked up this Flamenco V-neck Swimdress (pictured above) in preparation of our family’s Disney cruise earlier this year. I loved that it looked like a cute summer dress and felt completely comfortable walking around in it at the beach and even to grab lunch on Castaway Cay. It’s currently super duper discounted!
4. This crochet trim tankini with built-in plunge bra is super sexy and unique!
5. I purchased this halter swim romper last year, and I love that it also looks like a cute summer outfit around the pool. I wear this to our gym or when we’re swimming with friends. It’s true to size.
6. I am dying for this swimsuit — a collab from Gabifresh and Swimsuits for All! I love the bright orange color and that the bikini top has underwire. It’s just so dang cute and fun!
7. I purchased this 50s retro tie-front high waisted bikini last year, and it’s been a huge hit! I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the bright print options and it’s a steal for under $25! Size up 2x.
8. Believe it or not, this swing skirt swim set is from Walmart! So cute and available in 3 colorways.
9. I love this off-the-shoulder flounce bikini top! Pair it with your favorite bikini bottoms or wear it with shorts to the boardwalk.
10. Lots of great deals can be found on the site where this criss cross swim dress was found!
11. This tribal one piece is super flattering and cute! I love the print and if you do too but are looking for a two-piece check out this matching triangle flounce top.
12. Lastly, I’ve included this Speedo shirred tank one piece. I know it’s not THE MOST FUN bathing suit but if you’re looking for something high quality and conservative to swim laps at the gym, I think this is a great choice. It’s a little more flirty than your basic “little black swimsuit”.
PIN FOR LATER