*This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
I thought I would use the start of a new school year to challenge myself to document the "bits + pieces" of our life more. I can't guarantee that each week I'll be able to keep up with posting what we're up to, but I'll certainly try my best. This will mostly be a photo recap of our week for documentation, but I'll also share my simple curriculum and links to any sources we use, below. In my Homeschool planner, I've written out the week's plan but only playdates and field trips/nature days are written on exact days. Everything else, we fit in as the mood strikes. It's really just a general guideline for me. If you missed it, here is our space, philosophy, and curriculum for the year.
We're spending Weeks 1 and 2 on the same themes: Creation and God Made Me.
Memory Verse: "You made the world and everything in it."
Text: Genesis 1 and the beginning of chapter 2. The Beginner's Bible pages 7-13; God's Love For You pages 14-16
Bible Song: He's Got the Whole World in His Hands by Muffin Songs
Skill: Pencil grip
Science + Math: Land, Air, Water; Sorting/Classification
|My new favorite photo of Benjamin!|
|He drew an airplane. The blue shapes are passengers. The pink and yellow shape is the pilot. I don't know why there are passengers outside the plane! I was just glad when he told me that wasn't me! Haha.|
- Preschool Geography: Introduction to land, air, and water (Great printables. We used the jar labels and cards. I also collected toy animals he could sort in addition to the cards.)
- Printable Scripture Stories: The Creation
- God Made a Colorful World Free Printable (not pictured above but Benjamin did color)
- DIY Salt Tray inspiration
- Free Personalized Name Tracing Worksheet
- Preschool Activity: Learn About the Letter W YouTube video
- Ww worksheet from these free alphabet worksheets
- Ww pages from his Writing Readiness handbook
Find more ideas on my Homeschool Preschool Pinterest board.